This is the summary of consumer reviews for Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. The BoolPool rating for this product is Excellent, with 4.70 stars, and the price range is $31.00-$46.50 (For 1 Gallon).
The Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer gives you the best of both products with a perfect blend of fish hydrolysate and seaweed, ensuring a complete fertilization program. Users using Neptune's fish/seaweed blend fertilizer on a regular basis have reported increased marketable yields and improved shelf life on fruits and vegetables. Fish and Seaweed are known to build the natural sugar in plants resulting in stronger and more colorful flowers and foliage. This fertilizer makes the blooms more plentiful, fragrant and longer lasting. This is a very well balanced organic fertilizer which is fast, easy and convenient to use. This organic blend fertilizer is great for all kind of plants including tomatoes, roses, pepper, basil, greens, parsley, cucumbers etc. Users find this to be a great deal for the price and quantity.
Overall, the Neptune's Harvest Organic Hydrolized Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer is highly rated and recommended by users for the results it produces in their gardens, lawns and farms.
Directions for using Fish, Blend and Seaweed Liquids:
- Directions: Shake well before using. Prepare for one application only. Do not store diluted fertilizer.
- House Plants: Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Feed every 2-3 weeks. Do not over water.
- Outdoor Plants: Use 1/8 Cup (1 fl. Oz.- 1:128) per gallon of water. Feed vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs every 2-3 weeks. Apply until soil is saturated or as a foliar feed until leaves are wet, top & bottom. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.
- Lawns: Use 1 gallon concentrate mixed with sufficient water to cover 8000 sq. ft. Feed monthly during growing season and again in the fall.
- Compost Enhancer: Use ¼ Cup (2fl. Oz.) per gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.
- Seed Germination: Soak in solution of 1 teaspoon per cup of water.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally.