This is the summary of consumer reviews for Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. The BoolPool rating for this product is Very Good, with 4.10 stars, and the price range is $5.47-$6.89 (For 6 strips).
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is formulated with Tea Tree Oil, menthol, Glycerin, Water and Witch Hazel etc., offering maximum pore cleansing power to fight against headstrong pore-clogging dirt and oil around the nose area. These strips are twice as effective as the other leading brands and when used regularly, it actually reduces the appearance of pores on the surface of the skin. The new innovative cut lines contour nose properly and provides a better fit than the original strips. The strips work like magnet by instantly locking in and removing deep-down dirt that causes blackhead or whiteheads. These easy to use strips are quick and highly effective in removing oil and dirt and reveal a fresh, clean and smooth looking skin, in the first usage itself. It is proven when used regularly, it diminishes the appearance of pores.
How to use:
- Remove strip from the packet and twist to loosen and separate the slits
- After washing the face and patting dry, wet the nose. The strip will not stick on dry nose
- Peel strip off the plastic liner with dried hands, apply on nose by smoothing the sides downwards
- Let the strip dry for about 10-15 minutes until it becomes stiff
- Slowly and carefully peel off the strip starting at edges, pulling towards center
- Wipe or wash off the adhesive to a clear skin surface
However, some users feel these strips do not work on big black/whiteheads, but works only on small or minuscule clogs removing the dirt and black/whiteheads. It is also seen that the adhesive that stays back after strip removal sometimes causes irritation and dryness. Some sensitive skins react with dryness and irritation.
Overall, the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is suitable and recommended pore cleansing treatment for the nose area. The strips are Hypo-allergenic and Dermatologist tested and is suitable to all age groups.
- Use only on nose
- Do not use more often, once every three days is advisable
- Consult a physician before using