Review of 5.11 Rush 72 Back Pack
Reviewed on: May 13, 2013
Ratings Badge Add Ratings Badge To Your Site
Pros & Cons
The 5.11 Rush 72 Backpack is designed as a 3 day pack or bug out bag. With dimensions of 23 H x 15 W x 8 D, this backpack offers abundant storage space for life sustaining tactical gear. It features flexible main storage compartments, internal dividers, and a MOLLE web platform on front and side of backpack. It also has two Velcro sections on the front for name tapes and flags. This bag has plenty of storage and pockets. Every compartment has a solution to organize and maintain your stuff. The mesh zippered pockets make it easier to find your stuff when you need it.
The pack also has a zippered hydration compartment on the back and a drain hole for excess water. The shoulder straps are very durable, padded, and have a sternum strap for extra support. There is a top grab handle for carrying with one hand. The bag features a single and doubled-back edge stitching and bar tacks at stress points. The backpack is very easy to load and carry. It collapses easily and nicely when not in use.
This backpack may be a bit large for everyday use. It is also heavy when compared to some other bags of same size. Rush backpack is expensive but worth the price.
The 5.11 Rush 72 Backpack has a lot of thought and effort behind the design. It is rugged and durable and comes in four different colors to match your style.
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Large, external shove-it pocket
- Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets
- Four compression strap (two each side)
- Top exterior crescent-shaped organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket.
Review Group #: 1
Awesome bag worth every penny • Molle all over the bag makes it easy to balance
Review Group #: 2
Solid construction • Plenty of room • Collapses down nicely
Review Group #: 3
Well-built and durable • Great strap positioning • Lots or organizational options
Review Group #: 4
Bit heavy for its size • Lots of internal compartments to keep things organized and readily accessible
Review Group #: 5
Lots of interior mesh pockets • Well worth the money • Inside radio/laptop pocket holds computer well
Where to Buy
|eBay||$146.25||Price varies by seller.|
|Amazon||$148.78||Color: Dark Earth|
Amazon.com Rating: 4.70 stars from 120 reviews, Price: $135.91